Pump Supply & Repair Group can supply (& install) a wide range of Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps, directly chosen to meet your requirements.
A number of different types of Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps are available, giving the following options:
- Achieve Flows up to 1,600m3/Hr
- Air Cooled – no service liquid
- Dry Running / Oil Lubricated
- Proven Reliability meaning Low running costs
- Ideal for applications running continuously at high pressure
- ATEX Explosion Proof models available
- Suitable for use with Corrosive liquids or Solvents
- Single Phase and Three Phase supplies available
All Major Manufacturers Supplied, including:
For more information or to obtain a Quotation, please contact the New Sales Office on 0161 864 4678, or alternatively you can email email@example.com
To see information on our Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump Repairs, click here.