Since 2007 Pump Supply and Repair Group have held the exclusive rights for the supply of Rheinhütte Spare Parts & New Pumps in the UK.
Friatec-Rheinhütte has a large selection of pumps available in a wide range of designs/materials. With Pumps designed for specific media and related applications, Friatec-Rheinhütte can provide you with a made-to-measure solution for virtually all pumping problems.
The listing below summarises the processes and applications Friatec-Rheinhütte have tailor made designs for:
- Process stages of sulphuric acid production, from liquid sulphur through all acids up to oleum and dilute acid.
- Production of important preliminary products in the chemical industry such as e.g. phosphoric acid, nitric acid, caustic soda, acetic acid etc…
- All the processes of electrolysis
- Flue gas scrubbing
- In steel pickling plants
- Dip painting process and galvanising
- The pumping of molten salts at temperatures of 550 deg C
- In the pumping of pitch and tar
- During production of fertilizers, molten urea. phosphate ore breakdown and ammonium nitrate
With customers we are able to find the best economical and technical solution for your demand.
- Chemical Pumps
- Circulation Pumps
- Recessed Free Flow Impellers Pumps
- Self Priming Pumps
- Vertical Pumps
- Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps
- Submerged Motor Pumps for Liquefied Gas
Click here to see the Rheinhütte Product Catalogue
Click here to see more information on the History of Friatec Rheinhütte
Click here for the link to the Rheinhütte Pump webpage
For more information, or to obtain a quotation, please contact our sales team on 0161 864 4678, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org