As one of the UK’s largest Independent Rotating Equipment Specialists, Pump Group are called to assist clients with all manner of jobs both nationally & internationally. Due to the very nature of On-Site work, our technicians are often working in unfamiliar & hazardous environments, carrying out technically & physically demanding work.
In the last 12 months alone our on site engineers have carried out the following varied site work assignments:
- Compressor Overhaul on F.P.S.O. in the Niger Delta, West Africa
- Reinstallation of Cooling Water Pumps for UK Power Station following repair & test by Pump Group
- Removal & Repair of 38 Tonne Sea Water Lift Pump for Power Station, Ireland
- Repair Contract for Main Inlet Valves for Hydro Electric Power Station, Ireland
- Ongoing Maintenance contract for personnel at Oil & Gas Refinery, UK
- Condition Monitoring & LASER Alignment Contracts on North Sea Platforms & F.P.S.O’s
- Vacuum Testing & Endoscopic Inspection on Rotary Equipment for Power Stations, South East UK
- Mechanical Seal Removal & Reinstallation Projects at Power Stations, UK
- Borehole Pump Removal & Installations across the UK
- Numerous Pump Removal & Installations for all industries across the UK
Our site engineers have spent over 10,000 man hours last year working in demanding locations across the globe without any incidents.
This achievement reinforces our company goal that Health & Safety of our personnel is number one priority at all times and our engineers can get the job done whilst working safely and professionally/proficiently.
For more information on our Site Services, please speak contact one of our Site Team on 0161 864 4678, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org