Job Title: External Sales Engineer – (2 positions vacant)
Package: £ DOE, Car, Pension
Location 1: South West (M56 Corridor, Wales, Staffordshire, South M/cr, Wirral)
Location 2: East (North, South & West Yorkshire, Humber, Teeside and Tynside)
Employer: Pump Supply & Repair Group
Description: Long standing privately owned company looking for External Sales Engineers. We are a leading specialist in the sales, repairs and site servicing of rotating equipment, pump units and ancillary equipment and are keen to appoint an experienced, knowledgeable, commercially and technically aware candidate, to join our existing Sales Team. We have a new industry leading office and workshop facility in Manchester.
Role: External Sales Engineer:
- To be pro-active in the sales of PSRG products and services and to provide technical knowledge and support to existing and potential new clients. Contacting, visiting and providing verbal and written profitable proposals and providing customer support and back up as required, to ensure that the sales targets and budgets are met.
- Maintain a regular and close liaison with key customers, recommending modifications and improvements, monitoring accounts and action planning.
- Strategic planning for new contacts and potential customers, to obtain sales opportunities and prospects for the Company’s development and growth.
- To research, identify and implement new business initiatives and opportunities outside our current market segments.
- Reporting to Sales Manager, you will be responsible for achieving profitable sales growth, key account management and developing existing and new customer accounts.
- You will working towards mutually agreed K.P.I.’s including sales, profitability and customer retention.
- The ideal candidate will have a mechanical engineering background ideally to ONC/HNC level. Ability to deliver strong presentation skills and communicate professionally and confidently with both customers and suppliers. Must be self-motivated, with good organisational and interpersonal skills and ability to utilise an extensive CRM database.
Please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org